Industria: Comercio al por mayor de otros productos textiles
Descripción del empleo
Lugar de trabajo: Guadalajara, Jalisco
Jerarquía: Senior / Semi-Senior
Sector: Compras y Abastecimiento
1. Enable profitable business growth by driving accurate Net Ship forecasting and supporting key business decisions: Lead and partner Monthly & Seasonal updates with the x-functional Territory team –Merchandising, Sales and Finance-, Follow up Vs Targets and, Influence Strategic planning decisions by using Demand History over Silo/Silhouette, Growth Drivers, Gender analysis breakdown and the overall Category business
2. Drive consistent Forecast & Flow Accuracy improvements thru best practices in processes & metrics in Assigned Categories: From RLF thru Delivery, identifying Risks and Opportunities and including Allocations, Minimums, Always Available program, Import/Local mix, Plug Codes, Data Exceptions, Drops, Assortments and elevating SKU productivity
3. Work along with Purchasing and Inventory Management teams in order to drive processes enhancements and value added activities which lead to better business results and DP/IM team goals achievement
4. Actively participate in Key Strategic projects and initiatives x-functionally and, Partner with S&OP team as needed
5. Upload and Maintain DP systems ensuring Deadlines are achieved on time: APO, IXP, SAP (Risk Factors)
6. Operational excellence (including knowledge of planning tools, their dependencies and associated systems, being accurate, communicating well and an understanding of KPI's and resulting improvements).
Requisitos que deben cumplir los postulantes
- Educación: Universidad, Graduado.
- Área de estudio: Adm. de Empresas, Finanzas, Ing. Industrial.
- Idioma: Inglés [indispensable].
- Lugar de residencia: Jalisco.
- Indicar remuneración pretendida. [indispensable]